It's getting hot out there... are these guys from He..?

I just can't let it go!

I can't understand why this secretagenthole guy would come on here and get into a drag-out battle with some members....

Then he continues to (in my opinion) rub folks the wrong way on purpose...

THEN he appears to work for a freak'n window tint patterning company ?!?

Now don't get me wrong... I am not suggesting anyone here should come on and roll over when attacked... however, there IS an amount of 'tact' a person should have when being on a board full of potential customers....

I can tell you all one thing... After I figure out which company he works for.... I will DEFINATELY go out of my way from this day foreward to deter anyone within my sphere of influence from being associated with THAT company. In what alternate universe did it become ok for a company representative to act that way ?? ........ I don't know.... Just venting I guess.... It's my turn :rollin

Guest vclimber
I just can't let it go!

I can't understand why this secretagenthole guy would come on here and get into a drag-out battle with some members....

Then he continues to (in my opinion) rub folks the wrong way on purpose...

THEN he appears to work for a freak'n window tint patterning company ?!?

Now don't get me wrong... I am not suggesting anyone here should come on and roll over when attacked... however, there IS an amount of 'tact' a person should have when being on a board full of potential customers....

I can tell you all one thing... After I figure out which company he works for.... I will DEFINATELY go out of my way from this day foreward to deter anyone within my sphere of influence from being associated with THAT company. In what alternate universe did it become ok for a company representative to act that way ?? ........ I don't know.... Just venting I guess.... It's my turn :poke

I welcome an in-depth civilized discussion with me and him about any particular film he chooses to talk about. After that, I would love to have one with TBC as well. They want respect, come and get it. :rollin

here's who he works for......

By this I mean training dr*g-free individuals in our Skilled Trade.

- We train clean hard working people to work at car dealerships. We "weed out" the bad influences and create true professionals. I need a quality person to train these quality individuals:

About You: You are a rare individual in the top 5% of your industry with 5 plus years experience in window film installation, posses a strong work ethic, good communication and time management skills, and take pride in your appearance. You are ready to take your talents as an installer and use them to teach others. You are comfortable with background, driving and dr*g tests. You like to travel occasionally.

About Us: We are the largest distributor of digital cutting systems to automotive dealers in the United States, with well over 1200 customers in 39 states. We represent the finest systems and training available to help automotive dealers enter or expand their offering of add-on aftermarket protection products.

Position: The position focuses on training our new car dealership clients on film installation and overlay paint protection and system operation, no selling!

Position is based in Tulsa, OK (great place to raise a family)

Benefits Include: Salary, full health insurance, 401K and more. Details available upon inquiry.

Qualified Inquiries? Please contact...dreedy@digicutsystems.com

this is what dusty posted after secretagentbuttswole attacked me.

If this person is in my offices I will solve it.

- It was uncalled for no matter who it is.

I have been jumped on but I do not want any of my personnel to act the same way.

Blade nice thinking.

Work smarter not harder

and after this is when the agent apologized to me for his behavior. but it wasn't long before he attacked me again...

Guest vclimber
here's who he works for......
By this I mean training dr*g-free individuals in our Skilled Trade.

- We train clean hard working people to work at car dealerships. We "weed out" the bad influences and create true professionals. I need a quality person to train these quality individuals:

About You: You are a rare individual in the top 5% of your industry with 5 plus years experience in window film installation, posses a strong work ethic, good communication and time management skills, and take pride in your appearance. You are ready to take your talents as an installer and use them to teach others. You are comfortable with background, driving and dr*g tests. You like to travel occasionally.

About Us: We are the largest distributor of digital cutting systems to automotive dealers in the United States, with well over 1200 customers in 39 states. We represent the finest systems and training available to help automotive dealers enter or expand their offering of add-on aftermarket protection products.

Position: The position focuses on training our new car dealership clients on film installation and overlay paint protection and system operation, no selling!

Position is based in Tulsa, OK (great place to raise a family)

Benefits Include: Salary, full health insurance, 401K and more. Details available upon inquiry.

Qualified Inquiries? Please contact...dreedy@digicutsystems.com

this is what dusty posted after secretagentbuttswole attacked me.

If this person is in my offices I will solve it.

- It was uncalled for no matter who it is.

I have been jumped on but I do not want any of my personnel to act the same way.

Blade nice thinking.

Work smarter not harder

and after this is when the agent apologized to me for his behavior. but it wasn't long before he attacked me again...

If he really does work for Digicut then I would love to have a discussion about the film that he is using. :rollin

... I gotta apologize for dragg'n that whole thing up again...

I just keep reading these ramblings and .... well.. really just would like to see those two just simmer down a bit....

Thanks for the info Blade! :rollin

I just figure that Clinton dude is young and still feels like he has things to prove..... I've been there/done that.. but never in front of my 'potential customers'..... It just didn't sit right...

'secretagentbuttswole'.... :poke That just has me laughing almost in tears!

Archived