Blast Film For Retail Stores Near Army recruiting Stations

http://advancedfilmfl.net/2008/03/07/is-yo...ing-office.aspx

The blast yesterday in NYC will remind the population that wackos are around us.

Many/most of the 1600 recruiting offices have security window film installed. My experience tells me that very few if any of the retail stores adjacent to the army recruiting offices have any level of protection.

Without acting like an ambulance chaser, my recommendation would be to locate your recruiting centers in your town and visit any of the shop owners that are within a block of that location. It seems to me that they have a right to know they are potentially at risk based on their proximity to a station.

The tragic events of the OK City blast at the Murrah Building was enough pain and anguish. With copycats and the lunatics running around the USA (mass shootings seemingly every other day) it's time for all of us who install security film to step up to the plate!

hey v4v , thanks for the info. my lights are flashing and the sirens on, :thumb , it is a good idea though to at least give the people in proximity to the centers a heads up .great insight :thumb

Archived