Customers who don't have a watch

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

happend so much around here that we dont take appointments any more. if u cant wait, drop it off. if u dont have a ride, well I guess u gonne be waiting. when someone ask about an appointment, we just say be here a 9am and we ll call u when its done. that way, u never have no one waiting and lurking over your shoulder.

Guest willie
Man Willie around here the dealers want it yesterday and for free . We have 1 dealer we service but we are covered up with retail so dealer work isn't a good idea for us so I send them to a good frined who has another rertail shop to help him out

I do the opposite I send my retail down the road. I'm extremely good freinds with both of my competitors. Both have worked for me and one has bought one of my old shops.

Ive got a 10 -15 year relationship with a couple of my dealer accounts and one dealer Ive done since 89.

They still act sometimes like normal dealers but I just roll with the flow

we give 30 minutes after that, you get rescheduled. we even have that written on the back of our cards. another one I hate is when they leave it and ask how long. you say about 2 hours and they call in an hour wanting to know if you have there car done.

we give 30 minutes after that, you get rescheduled. we even have that written on the back of our cards. another one I hate is when they leave it and ask how long. you say about 2 hours and they call in an hour wanting to know if you have there car done.

Man aint that the truth .Or they come back in 45 mins to "check" on their car .

Guest thatsnappyguy

we get the ones that never show up to get thier car. this happens not too often, but it has a few times in the last year. 6pm rolls around and the customer wont answer the phone and is no where to be found.

Archived