Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :beer:beer

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :thumb

he is not startin something. Just looking for info. If p@nties will get in a bunch just because someone disagrees with you, where is the line???WE can agree to disagree, but we all have to be able to let it go when we do. allow your fellow TD'ers to have an opinion, but QUIT THE BICKERING!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :beer:thumb

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :beer

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

asking a question is stirring the pot?????

Honestly I think it needs to be clarified or it wont be any better on here. Itll get right back to where it was cuz the line is anything to anyone that wants to call "I dont agree"......

I agree with Tint wizard also, I state the same as him.

This conversation does not involve you. Please put the negative stuff behind you as we all have. Let's not detract from this positive thread. :thumb

Great thread Cajun :beer

absolutley, you should of pm him if it didnt envolve me. hence "private message" on an "open forum".

it is a great thread so take all your thumbs up emoticons that signify a smart ass comment and get off your holier than though tone.

dude clinton seems to want to move on and you keep insisting to bring negativity to the board in plain english mind your own business stop being a internet tuff guy and plug like a normal person and clinton and the rest of the board will be just fine :thumb:beer

I could'nt agree more!!!!! Chill out , bear, it was an innocent question!!!!

honestly ofla posted what I was thinkin... There are at least two threads on here about cooling it down and movin on. Both of which are chock full of posts by Clinton and Agent asking questions trying to mix it up. Not one simple post of "Yep I agree lets all move on, I'm sorry"

So yeah Olfa's post is dumb but its pretty much spot on, no one else wanted to post it and really shouldnt have since it doesnt help... that being said their actions, attitutes and need to have specific detail to even be able to participate on a forum without trouble kinda shows they need to walk or calm the f down.

first of all you need to get your stuff straight! I don't try to mix things up or start problems, I say my view and may engage in some debate. I know the one debate probably took place in the wrong spot but we got that straight. and now when things are going just fine you decide to post something like this. you are no different than olfa! just trying to keep things going so maybe TD will ban someone else. and the comment about have "specific details to participate without trouble" really man what are you trying to do right now by saying that? honestly I think you are the one that needs to walk or Shut the f up and keep your noise out of it. really what exactly were you trying to prove with that post. I am sure it is pretty appearent to everyone that I was calm and not saying anything to start problems and then here you come with this %#^@!

I don't think I have seen anything from you saying yeah you agree lets move on. if you think olfas post was right on and you want to carry on like this then fine go for it and I will put you right up there on the list of people that like to keep stuff going. I was really cool and said many times that I have no problem with any one and then you got to open your mouth to try to start a problem. I just dont understand it. to everyone that is reading this I dont know if you have noticed but I have been pretty cool and keep my mouth shut and not tried to get in to much of this even though I don't agree with some of it but now here he comes with his drama, I am sure everyone else can see what is going on here.

TBC, give up on the subject. I read your question and thought it was innocent. Just trying to clarify a statement by onother poster. Walk away from the argument YOU did not start. It appears you may be the subject of a ruse. Get ya worked up so you post something that others may try to get you banned for. Use the site to your advantage and forget all this crap. I speak from experience. I asked simple questions before about another subject, and was deamed a rabble rouser and a trouble maker. Take a step back, start over and ignore the ones who will continue to attack you. If you don't, they will continue to push for your removal, thereby, giving them what they want....One step closer to a closed forum for their own pleasure. Thank god TD won't allow it!!!!

Olfa, that comment was uncalled for any only served to stir up more stuff, I am asking you nicely to stop as well.

TD, it appears that some of the OLD GUARD seem to want to continue to carry this on and on and on. I am getting the feeling from TBC that he wants to put it behind him adn some of the others want to continue. I appreciate your request and hope it sinks in!

Well, I leave for a few days, and the %&$# hits the fan then gets cleaned up???? I read this thread and I can agree with alot of what was said and what happened. I asked questions before for info on a subject and was called names (a$$hole was one) Learned to give up on finding out about important subjects at times. As they say "ya can't always get what ya want..." I can nly hope that a feeling of tolerance will finally come to TD!!

Guest secretagentswole
Well, I leave for a few days, and the %&$# hits the fan then gets cleaned up???? I read this thread and I can agree with alot of what was said and what happened. I asked questions before for info on a subject and was called names (a$$hole was one) Learned to give up on finding out about important subjects at times. As they say "ya can't always get what ya want..." I can nly hope that a feeling of tolerance will finally come to TD!!

I like this cat!!!

Olfa, that comment was uncalled for any only served to stir up more stuff, I am asking you nicely to stop as well.

TD, it appears that some of the OLD GUARD seem to want to continue to carry this on and on and on. I am getting the feeling from TBC that he wants to put it behind him adn some of the others want to continue. I appreciate your request and hope it sinks in!

Nobody's perfect buddy :thumb Alot of things has been said , Some where going just a bit to personal ...And I understand its pretty hard for some to drop the case after a day ...Good to see SAS is willing to go in right direction , And I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with a simular thing ......Well My first posts and question was made fun off as well , I started off the wrong way with blade as well , and it made me think he was an ass ....After putting myself in their position it was better to understand and would probably have done the exact same thing :D , Now he 's one of the people I have a lot of respect for ....

So please stop bit$*!g , and go with the flow .....Nobody NEEDS to be here , If you don't like it ...you're always free to come or to go when ever you please , No need for arguments !!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo BUMP !!!

Bury the hatchet was the topic I believe ... My tomahawk is buried !!!! :evileye

now let the grammar n@zi check out this post , that will keep him quit for a while :lol2

Archived