Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Cajun....there goes the "burying the hatchet" idea....at least you had the right motive. :evilgrin:spit:lol2

I really dont get it guys...where there is no fuel...there's no fire. I think it would be a great idea for the MATURE members here to drop it...then let the others sit and talk to themselves! :duck:spit

Guest clint4883
the next thing your brought up was the fact that I am a professional firefighter

I know and am friends with several firefighters...they get paid for what they do. They are VERY serious guys..they are super down to earth men and would never act the way you do...even on the net.

:twocents

so I guess they wouldn't defend themselves either. whatever dude! you are another that is on the list. I am done with you. :thumb

Guest clint4883
I didn't get a pm back from you so I elected to make my post here. sorry if you took it as a attempt to discredit you. that was not my goal. just didn't want everyone to think I was trying to continue this out in public to cause problems. like I said before sorry about the misunderstanding. I guess I thought we had it cleared up the other day.

Once it took me 8 days to respond to one of T-man's pm's. I'm sorry but I cannot always respond in a timely manner, the phone rings, people walk into the office, etc., like I said... I have to work too. We never cleared anything up the other day because in part I chose to stop contributing to the thread. It was not helping things. TD.com has had a history of employees from various MFG's coming on and instigating problems for whatever the reason. No one has ever had a problem with exposing that stuff around here. Dusty from Digicut even sent a note to member asking to be notified if any of his employees got out of line on this board. As a business owner or manager, I think I would want the same thing... I am not trying to ruin the guy's carrier nor am I trying to bring down Digicut. I am sorry that I have not been clear enough and this has blown way out of proportion. Maybe we can just drop this right here and the thread can die peacefully. I'll leave that ball in your court. :thumb

that sounds good dude. like I said I don't want any beef with you or any one else for that matter. you seem like a pretty knowledgable guy and I am sure I could learn a few tricks and tips from you. :twocents

Guest tintgod
hey Cajun....there goes the "burying the hatchet" idea....at least you had the right motive. :poke:hmmm :hmmm

I really dont get it guys...where there is no fuel...there's no fire. I think it would be a great idea for the MATURE members here to drop it...then let the others sit and talk to themselves! :twocents:thumb

yeah...TROLLS... :beer

Archived