Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys & Gals, I think we all should try to bury the hatchet with people we don't get along with on here for the good of the site. It's obvious in life we run across people we will not get along with for whatever reason and that's fine. We have a great resource here on TD.com and I think we can all agree that we've gotten information at one time or another on this site that has been beneficial to our daily routine in this profession. I think we all need to take a step back and remind ourselves why we joined TD.com in the first place..

I'll go first: I would like to say to anyone that has ever taken offense to anything that I have ever posted on this site that I apologize...

We have a great resource here guys, and personally I have made some great friends from this site from all over the globe, let's not trash it!!! :bs

UP YOURS!!!! :dunno

:lol

OK. I haven't got into any fights here in a long time :beer:cool

Sorry Caj, it could've been anybody! :nope

Guest willie

Cajun I just wanted to say what an awesome job you and mdog did in getting this board put back together.

Bossdude thanks for keeping a level head

:lol:beer:beer

Lets get this place back to rockin :lol

Guest CajunTinter
Cajun I just wanted to say what an awesome job you and mdog did in getting this board put back together.

Bossdude thanks for keeping a level head

:lol2:lol2:lol

Lets get this place back to rockin :lol

Thanks bro !!! I am glad all the drama has ceased for the good of the board .... :beer :beer :lol2

Hats off to Ric and Mdizzle for handling things in a mature manner !!! :lol2:beer

Guest Crackz

yeah maing glad its back to normal so now we can back to regular name calling like dam yankee and dam redneck :lol :lol :beer :beer but for rizzle im glad it back to normal

Guest CajunTinter
yeah maing glad its back to normal so now we can back to regular name calling like dam yankee and dam redneck :lol:lol2 :lol2 :beer but for rizzle im glad it back to normal

As long as nobody calls me or bigE a coonass it's all good !!! :lol:beer:lol2:lol2:beer:lol2

Archived