Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest irishhanks2
sorry dude, I am just asking a question that I haven't got answer for yet. I think you maybe making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. if you don't have an aswer for my question than there is no reason for you to respond. and if you do with no answer then its is pretty apparent that you are trying to start something. thanks!

TBC, I think the line COG was referring to is the personal insults.... A simple disagreement with another member is fine IMHO, but I think Joe meant personal attacks... :poke

like all cajin food sux ass

:poke :poke :dunno

ha ha I new that would get ya lol. we both know that ant truelol

I think I owe an apology to Robert I mean vclimber for telling him to stick his thumb up his arse. :dunno

I didnt mean it :poke

nothing on here is really personal. we may have different views and opinions. but at least for me its nothing personal.

I really want to pick out preetty roses and look at the chickens lay eggs.

Guest irishhanks2
I think I owe an apology to Robert I mean vclimber for telling him to stick his thumb up his arse. :dunno

nothing on here is really personal. we may have different views and opinions. but at least for me its nothing personal.

ok thats kinda weird :poke

Guest vclimber

:poke Nice try but :poke

:poke Nice try but :poke

you dont want to pick roses with me? :lol2

Guest vclimber

:lol2 Nice try but :poke

Only if you get my name right. :poke

That's kinda a weird saying... And I live in Canada :lol2

:lol2:dunno:poke:lol:lol

I think I owe an apology to Robert I mean vclimber for telling him to stick his thumb up his arse. :poke

:lol Nice try but :nope

Only if you get my name right. :DD

:lol

the saga continues.

ok next. is willie. this wigga been on my ignore list for the longest. I hope he would want to go pick out some pretty skirts and red lipstick :lol2:lol2

Archived