left hand right hand or ambidextrous?

I was left handed until like 2nd grade when I noticed everyone wrote with the opposite hand. So I switched to right hand. now adays, I can do a lot with both hands, precision with my right, except writing, and I playm ost sports left. pool im completely ambidexterous. I write faster with my right hand, and much better with my left hand. weird, I know.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was left handed until like 2nd grade when I noticed everyone wrote with the opposite hand. So I switched to right hand. now adays, I can do a lot with both hands, precision with my right, except writing, and I playm ost sports left. pool im completely ambidexterous. I write faster with my right hand, and much better with my left hand. weird, I know.

Yeah I have horrible handwriting for a girl. I still write underhanded even though I write with my right hand :thumb Wierd, I know! :thumb

Guest tintingbytami
in regular life righty man :thumb in tinting like the rest say about 60 40 right to left :twocents

yep me too

in regular life righty man :hmmm in tinting like the rest say about 60 40 right to left :poke

yep me too

well except the man part :hmmm

Archived