auto alarms

Guest secretagentswole

your best bet is to become a DEI dealer, I.e. Viper, Python, Sidewinder, Hornet, AutoMate and get there techsoft.ABSOLUTELY the best wire schematics and tech support. I stand behind them 100% even with this CAN BUS %&$#.

your best bet is to become a DEI dealer, I.e. Viper, Python, Sidewinder, Hornet, AutoMate and get there techsoft.ABSOLUTELY the best wire schematics and tech support. I stand behind them 100% even with this CAN BUS %&$#.

can u pm me their contact info? and please explain this Can Bus stuff, never heard of it :twocents

Guest thatsnappyguy

IMO, if u dont know anything about alarms, I would say its a lil late to get into it. all these new cars and thier problems with alarm installs. its all BS! the industry of alarms installation is going down the drain. all these new cars have remote start and its just going to get better each year....from the factory. once u start attempting to bypass that...u asking for trouble. I know guys that been doin it for 20 years that dont want to have anything to do with the new cars. some are ok, most are a nightmares. Its a garrantee that you will eventually learn the hard way by calling a tow truck to get a vehicle sent to the dealer to get reprogrammed....at you expense. is all that worth a stupid alarm that wasted your whole day already? I have done them in the past when they werent so hard...now I totally refuse to get under a dash. the most you will get me doing is a "simple" radio install. and if in the middle of it I find out that there is BS to make it not so simple, I hand it off. Tinting is too simple to waste time dealing with alarms.

Archived