starco film??

Guest mrpain

Guest mrpain

just wondering if any one here has ever tried this film?

its 3% vlt carbon 2 ply series?

only reason im asking , because I just got a sample the other day

it shrinks kinda weird.

any input would greatly be apreciated??

Guest Readyman

I've never tried it, but I believe it's made in Korea.

It's Scott Wells (Donna's ex) private label. He's also a distributor for Hanita films in So Cal.

Guest tiger_football

I've been using carbonite for about a year without too many problems. It shrinks normal for me (dry/soap) and has a decent adhesive. When it first came out the adhesive smelled like sh*t but has since been fixed. The 16%, as well as 38% have pretty good color but the 3% is too dark in my opinion. It's not the best but it is a good mid-level film with low reflectivity. Not a name brand for sure but 98% of my customers never ask about brand. Their main concern is quality of install. The only real problem I've seen with the film are little things that look like snowflakes in the adhesive. This happened a few times in the past but I think that problem, whatever it was, has also been addressed. Overall, it's a decent film and my customers have no complaints so far.

I've been using carbonite for about a year without too many problems. It shrinks normal for me (dry/soap) and has a decent adhesive. When it first came out the adhesive smelled like sh*t but has since been fixed. The 16%, as well as 38% have pretty good color but the 3% is too dark in my opinion. It's not the best but it is a good mid-level film with low reflectivity. Not a name brand for sure but 98% of my customers never ask about brand. Their main concern is quality of install. The only real problem I've seen with the film are little things that look like snowflakes in the adhesive. This happened a few times in the past but I think that problem, whatever it was, has also been addressed. Overall, it's a decent film and my customers have no complaints so far.

That would be a good summer film when it is 100+ degrees out. "hey look out the back window....ITS SNOWING!!" :woowoo

Guest tiger_football

the "snowflakes" did not go away and had to be redone. it was something in the adhesive and was pretty bad. you could see it in the film right out of the box but I have not seen it lately.

It's Scott Wells (Donna's ex) private label. He's also a distributor for Hanita films in So Cal.

I did not know that tid bit of information!! How long was Donna actually in “the business” before doing sales? I will have to go easier on him knowing this info :):)

Guest vclimber

I did not know that tid bit of information!! How long was Donna actually in “the business” before doing sales? I will have to go easier on him knowing this info :lol:evileye

They were in the retail side before they split and then Donna signed on with Maddy. Scott sold his dealership and went into Distribution then bought the dealership back so now he works both sides (retail & dist) is what I have heard. :drunk

Guest tiger_football
I have tried it and cant stand it.

What exactly didn't you like about it? Just wondering... Try to be more specific then "everything"

Archived