2 qeustions

1 )Is there an other way to post a vid in here without using You tube , Its about 15 min btw .

2 ) I didn't even know my laptop had a microfone , it seems to be on .... where the hell can I set this thing off ?? its an ACER ...

thanks kurt :rollin

1 )Is there an other way to post a vid in here without using You tube , Its about 15 min btw .

2 ) I didn't even know my laptop had a microfone , it seems to be on .... where the hell can I set this thing off ?? its an ACER ...

thanks kurt :rollin

If you use google video instead of youtube, you can upload vids a couple hours long and it works pretty much like YT.

To kill the mike, go to Start, Control panel, Sounds an audio devices, hit the Audio tab, drill around for the audio input settings there.

Thank you TD :rollin

I found the settings for the microphone but still can't find how to turn it of :rollin ...I'm just gonna hope its gone when I start up my computer again tomorow ( I'm to lazy to do it now)

I tried to get a vid first on youtube then on google video ...but get the same answer on both sites when the video starts do download ... the site turns off and gives me the page that says he can't find the page ... :tantrum

Me and my PC aren't best buddy's , never where , never will .....

Archived