Marketing to Dermatoligists?

Has anyone ever tried marketing to Dermatoligists? I feel like it would be good way to attract people w/ skin cancer and other skin diseases. I don't even know where to begin on how to approch a doctor. It seems like I've heard from a pharmeceutical salesman that there is a lot of critical things you must and must not do when dealing with a doctor.

Plus it would attract a crowd that wants more function than the typical "I gotta have double limo so the cops can't see me smokin" crowd that seems to be hard to avoid in this biz.

dont get me started....I got approached by a dude a few weeks ago (there is a post here about it somewhere) who is burned to a crisp....I mean his whole face is one big scab. Our province doesnt allow tint on the drivers compartment. I talk to the lawmakers and I get a :skit:thumb:poop "Sorry, but that is the law....he will have to wear long sleeves, a big hat and lots of creams....but the law is the law. It was made back in 1959!" I say "1959!?!?!? are you kidding??? have you seen any changes in technology or the strength in the sun since 1959!?!?!" they say..."sorry...but its the law....and no....a doctors note will do nothing" :thumb:poop:beer

Guest willie
dont get me started....I got approached by a dude a few weeks ago (there is a post here about it somewhere) who is burned to a crisp....I mean his whole face is one big scab. Our province doesnt allow tint on the drivers compartment. I talk to the lawmakers and I get a :beer:skit:dunno "Sorry, but that is the law....he will have to wear long sleeves, a big hat and lots of creams....but the law is the law. It was made back in 1959!" I say "1959!?!?!? are you kidding??? have you seen any changes in technology or the strength in the sun since 1959!?!?!" they say..."sorry...but its the law....and no....a doctors note will do nothing" :poop:thumb:poop

have him sign that famous waiver :thumb

dont get me started....I got approached by a dude a few weeks ago (there is a post here about it somewhere) who is burned to a crisp....I mean his whole face is one big scab. Our province doesnt allow tint on the drivers compartment. I talk to the lawmakers and I get a :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 "Sorry, but that is the law....he will have to wear long sleeves, a big hat and lots of creams....but the law is the law. It was made back in 1959!" I say "1959!?!?!? are you kidding??? have you seen any changes in technology or the strength in the sun since 1959!?!?!" they say..."sorry...but its the law....and no....a doctors note will do nothing" :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

Here's one: when you get released from jail in Alberta you are suppose to get a horse and a gun, this one is on the books :lol2:poke:dunno

I know two dermatologists and one has sent me biz the other haven't heard a peep out of since we spoke. They like to tell people there face has been more damaged on the left than the right cuz of driving and the window not being tinted. Thats great and all but I have ha d3 of his clients ONLY get the drivers side window tinted not the passenger side. :evilgrin:evilgrin AT least the info is out there though and some do recognize it!

Ive thought about marketing to dermatoligists as well. Are you just talking about doing automotive though? It's hard for people sensative to the sun to open the blinds at their house or biz. Always living in the dark. With film they can enjoy the sun, enjoy the open blinds, and sit in front of that window any time they want without being afraid of getting burned.

Archived