SPD Updates Its Fleet Of Police Cruisers with Tint

The shop I used to work at we tinted all the Dr*g Task Force vehicles (mostly SUV's) with 5% on the fronts, 5% over the factory, & 30% on the front windshield. They wanted to be able to place a video camera on the dash and not have people walking by be able to see it. It was some dark azz shizzle mang. The last one we did had just come back from a raid, and I swear it must have had 40lbs of pot in the cargo area. The shop smelled like skunk for a week. I got a contact buzz just slingin papas.

Not in California.

Friend of mine is a ham radio operator , and back in the good olde days (Clinton/Gore) when people were actually having heterosexual s*x in the whitehouse, he monitored the audio (two way) of an interesting traffic stop involving a CHP officer in Los Angeles pulling over a Secret Service SUV with !llegal tint.

It was the contention of the California Highway Patrol that law enforcement is not exempt from that particular law and the secret service agent did not offer evidence to the contrary. The SS agent did however speed off leaving the CHP officer with his dick in his hand.

BTW I have never voted for a democrat in my life, so don't anyone get their p@nties in a bunch over me picking on the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Familys' pet monkey aka "W". :eyebrows

11005991_42afc5abaa_o.jpg

Which one has the sh***y hand in that picture???

Archived