just thoought I would share

Guest irishhanks2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a gti rabbit that would smoke that shiat :evilgrin

I like the color though I'll give you that :lol

I have a guy down the street that races a 4 wheeler, and will blister your rabbit in the 1/8 or 1/4, he also has a street legal 70 mach 1, and you wouldn't have a chance in hell against, that mustang is insane, I'll try to get pics and times

I only race for pink slips man. bring it on if you feel it beat my undefeated rabbit.

:twocents

:beer he will race for a slip, but he wouldn't even start his up for a rabbit, no matter how fast it may be, no offense

Guest Beeline
I got a gti rabbit that would smoke that shiat :barf

I like the color though I'll give you that :lol2

I have a guy down the street that races a 4 wheeler, and will blister your rabbit in the 1/8 or 1/4, he also has a street legal 70 mach 1, and you wouldn't have a chance in hell against, that mustang is insane, I'll try to get pics and times

I only race for pink slips man. bring it on if you feel it beat my undefeated rabbit.

YOU must have a %&$# load of cars in your yard???????

:rollin

Guest irishhanks2
I got a gti rabbit that would smoke that shiat :eyebrows

I like the color though I'll give you that :twocents

yea ok id love to see that turbo vw aginst awd twinturbo I can guess how that'll go you watchin my tail lights :twocents

Guest irishhanks2
MDOG im gonna come over to chattanooga wikipedia or whatever it is your in in TExas and run you over with MY GTI RABBIT!!! :evilgrin

2541691_24_full.jpgthis against that :evilgrin

eurp_0708_06_z1996_vw_gtiengine_bay.jpg

and let me make sure I heard you right, you only race for slips ...................right................

my only other qustion is do I have to drive the vw back or will you pay to have it shipped?................my wife needs anther car :evilgrin

Archived