1996 Eclipse BG

Guest Peja43916

Guest Peja43916

I tried shrinking it using soap, dryer sheets, and powder but could not get it so finally I had to 2 piece it. Is there a technique that is better for it? I am using Global QDP.

I tried shrinking it using soap, dryer sheets, and powder but could not get it so finally I had to 2 piece it. Is there a technique that is better for it? I am using Global QDP.
Next time try pulling some small "fingers" to the side (like you were going to relief cut) before you shrink it. Then once you install it they should heat right out if you made them small enough. Be sure to take your time, and don't let it frustrate you. That usually works for me with Llumar ATR. Good luck next time :dunno

Guest Sunlimited

Not an easy shrink at all, I use the glove with the film facing up, shrink most of it then flip so the liner is facing up and shrink with a ppf card in a paper towel, usually works well

Guest FilmBlazer

It is arguable that QDP is a challenging film to shrink to begin with. If you are not experienced with QDP and you have the opportunity to use a different film, you should possibly consider it. Good luck.

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

I actually did a 95 a couple days ago, and It was actually very easy to do. Looking at it, it kinda makes you cringe, but I used Llumar ATR 40 CH and it was easy as pie! You really shouldnt be scared of this back glass

Guest Sprinter
It is arguable that QDP is a challenging film to shrink to begin with. If you are not experienced with QDP and you have the opportunity to use a different film, you should possibly consider it. Good luck.

hey, I agree with this guy :thumb

Archived