08 HHR

Guest chevtinter

Guest chevtinter

Hello tinters we just started tintinting cars at our dealership done a few different ones so far the guy training me from llumar was helping we did a hhr and with his years experince said its a pain any tips thanks and hope you'll we will welcome me to stay shhhh I am a beginner go easy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
good advice willie! :thumb hhr's are easy! :nope welcome any way!! your trainers probably ....well you'll see! :thumb

:thumb I was trying to be nice. I wasnt gonna tell him if the trainer was having trouble with an hhr then he needed to find a new trainer :thumb

good advice willie! :nope hhr's are easy! :thumb welcome any way!! your trainers probably ....well you'll see! :beer

:thumb I was trying to be nice. I wasnt gonna tell him if the trainer was having trouble with an hhr then he needed to find a new trainer :thumb

:thumb What kinda crap jobs you guys think we'll be seeing coming outa the dealerships from now on :duck

Welcome chevtinter, not talkin smack on ya more geared towards llumar if their trainer needs to be trained on a hhr :nope

Guest chevtinter

this is how it is I really didnt want to do it but its this or lose my job I've been there 8 years as a service tech now boom tinting. help get me through this you guys would be great. I am not here for laughs. just like some help thanks alot

theres alot of help here-but as with any forum -you need to be able to dish and take. I realize you were put in this position.However-the dealerships spitting out half azzd tint jobs on brand new cars does nothing but hurt the tint industry. Us veterans have payed our dues-and done the very best we can to live down film failures and hack shops muddying up the trade.Now with lulu setting up dealerships ...to fail-sets the industry way back. Nothing personal but what advice can I give on an hhr-???they take at least 45 minutes? :thumb Good luck man-read and search-everything you need to know is right here! Specific questions are easier to answer! :thumb

Guest chevtinter

thanks tint I had some issues we have a ploter and its fit doesntseem right should I bottom load it I took the panel off didnt seem to help. I can take it and give it also like I said I benn at the shop for 8 years and u know to make it u gotta take it and give it I been in shops for 12years its all about a good time again thanks for the help I been reading some post on other cars and I give it to the vets here you guys sound very knowlegable. and I hope I can learn enough to support my family thanks again

hang around-read and most of all PRACTICE. No subsitute for hands on.Luckily most Chevys are the easiest to do.You've definitely got your back against the wall. If they expect you to be skilled in a week-its not gonna happen.That would be like me becoming a certified GM tech in a week!Good luck dude . :thumb

Archived