Whats so hard to understand

Guest Sunlimited

Guest Sunlimited

Why is it so F'n hard to understand we cant charge the same priceas we did 3 years ago.....I tell people I know spend more money on milk for my son per month than I do car insurance for 2 vehicles, The country spends more on gas than probably every shops inventory combined, yet people still want to argue because the price is "$20 higher than last time you did my car" I'm sure everyone will agree, we appreciate the business, but we have to eat too.....Just wanted to vent for a minute.....

I hear ya, I had a guy call wanting 2 rollups done and I told him my price and he said "huh this other guy will do it for $__ which was $10 dollars cheaper than me but the other guy was 45 minutes further away :rollin: Then he wanted me to cut him a deal if he did all 3 of his vehicles which 1 was a jeep commander (2 doors) bmw suv (2 doors) and a mercedes and I didn't cut him any slack :thumb The guy has $130k or more worth of vehicles and crying cause im 30 dollars higher than the other guy 45 minutes away :thumb

Guest tinterbabe
Why is it so F'n hard to understand we cant charge the same priceas we did 3 years ago.....I tell people I know spend more money on milk for my son per month than I do car insurance for 2 vehicles, The country spends more on gas than probably every shops inventory combined, yet people still want to argue because the price is "$20 higher than last time you did my car" I'm sure everyone will agree, we appreciate the business, but we have to eat too.....Just wanted to vent for a minute.....

I hear you too. Stay tough and focused

Tell me about it, like they never get a raise at their job, I guess they shouldn't make anymore money either :rollin

Guest JUSTIN

I love it when the folks are in trades that are making obscene amounts of money (pharm, engineering and construction) and tell me my prices are too high, yet want our premium services. I just kindly remind them we are a premium shop, window films are petroleoum based products, and if they can't understand why our prices must increase as well, then they can give other shops an opportunity to test drive their brand new vehicles. I have had mixed reviews this year about our prices, and we didn't even increase this year.

Just remind yourself, everyone is feeling the pinch, and it's coupled with the wal-mart factor that everything should be cheap and quick to get. We just walk away or stop talking to customers like that, and move on. We hate wasting our time on people like this.

Candice

Guest Sunlimited

wholesale has been the same but how much is gas? I bought 3 spray bottles today at home depot @ $3.98 a piece, $12 aint much but 3 years ago they woulda been $6.....I'm just sayin I dont want to hear how much We've gone up when the price of everything else has more than doubled,....

Archived