Getting the wife onboard

Guest Solscreen

Guest Solscreen
I would never subject my wife to this industry.

:poke

Shes got an admin job now, which keeps her happy, but still helps me at weekends if I need her, and with the paper work side of things. :lol

Guest Solscreen
My hubby and I have worked together in the shop since day 1...we get along really well...we share in almost all the responsiblites in the shop...I help him do anything but I am not confident enough to tint by myself, I can clean a mean window, help measure/cut/trim out for tinting...I can put signs together, install ppf, design, print, install some wraps (for the fulls, another person is always nice) but most days it is a good deal...if you guys get along try it out a couple days a week to see how you flow together...she might be really good at everything about the biz...or she might just be good at a couple of things, but it will help you out for sure! One of the nicest things is that he comes to work a little earlier than I do and that gives me some alone time and time to clean up the house run errands etc...make sure it is good for both of you and be honest with each other on whether or not it is gonna work....God Bless!

Nice one :poke really glad it works, when my wife comes out tinting with me, as I only do flat glass, she does try to be the boss, now theres a surprise, shes great at cleaning up in the fantastic homes that we do work in, they often comment on how good we clean up after us. Bless her. :lol

Archived