Suntek jumping on the IR bandwagon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Called yesterday to check on it and not much info on it yet but didn't sound all that great. Basically it's really a 70% vlt with 40% tser and like a 10% ext reflectance. Not ceramic based, no edge seal so I think it's just a syds 70 :embar Also said it's only like $1.20 a square so it must not be too highend

I got the letter today. kinda stupid. I wasnt even interested in asking about specs. :thumb. just seams kinda like they want it just to offer it. I do like the addition of 25, 38, and 55 to the carbon line though :) for now ill stick to 18, 35, though... but I will be buying some 55. ultravision? :thumb

Guest vclimber
I got the letter today. kinda stupid. I wasnt even interested in asking about specs. :thumb. just seams kinda like they want it just to offer it. I do like the addition of 25, 38, and 55 to the carbon line though :) for now ill stick to 18, 35, though... but I will be buying some 55. ultravision? :thumb

They copy CP Films for a very good reason. Both companies just start making sku's because they can. The more you have, the more you will sell is kind of the thinking behind it all.

when I sent my billing info back, I had checked interest in the ultravision and carbon 55.... I came home from work/school tonigh to a 60"x20' roll of ultravision and a 40"x20' roll of carbon 55. thumb.gif that was pretty exciting. I love free stuff.

I got the letter today. kinda stupid. I wasnt even interested in asking about specs. :thumb. just seams kinda like they want it just to offer it. I do like the addition of 25, 38, and 55 to the carbon line though :lol for now ill stick to 18, 35, though... but I will be buying some 55. ultravision? :thumb

They copy CP Films for a very good reason. Both companies just start making sku's because they can. The more you have, the more you will sell is kind of the thinking behind it all.

:thumb I have some other info about all ceramics :shock Exact about MMM.....My problem - I never deeped in technology, as it is not my deal :dunno

Just like a question - as far as I know not JWF not SunTek have NO sputerring equipment. So how they make their "ceramic" stuff? I just thinking. I can be 100% wrong - but I always like to think and analyse. Soviet school - read between lines.

I used some of the new ultravision 70 the other day and it's a nice film. Did some 20 sq.ft. picture windows that were in direct sunlight and you could feel a nice temp. drop as soon as I put it up. Starting the liner was much easier than their syds is to start and liner came off nicely. Very little reflectivity from inside and out, I was going to take some pics but it didn't look like anything was up there :dunno You guys should try it, I think you'll like it :dunno

Guest vclimber
I got the letter today. kinda stupid. I wasnt even interested in asking about specs. :poop. just seams kinda like they want it just to offer it. I do like the addition of 25, 38, and 55 to the carbon line though :lol for now ill stick to 18, 35, though... but I will be buying some 55. ultravision? :poop

:dunno I have some other info about all ceramics :lol Exact about MMM.....My problem - I never deeped in technology, as it is not my deal :dunno

Just like a question - as far as I know not JWF not SunTek have NO sputerring equipment. So how they make their "ceramic" stuff? I just thinking. I can be 100% wrong - but I always like to think and analyse. Soviet school - read between lines.

JWF gets the ceramic from a MFG in Tempe, Arizona. JWF does the conversion. SunTek get their ceramic from ASWF (You know them Leo) and last I saw it was still in ASWF boxes...

So have you here about 3M's latest project Leo? They need to pull a rabbit out of their hat and I bet you I know what this rabbit is made out of... :dunno:lol

Archived