crazy request

I had a guy walk in today upset that the dealership who sold him the car installed mismatched tint. The driver front door had new dye film on it, where the back half was in his words.."blue". I politely told him that I didn't have film to match his purple tint, which he corrected me and said..."they are not purple they are blue". I briefly explained to him why his film was looking blue, and the only way to match it up was to strip & retint his entire car. He said that was too much money, he just insisted that some where some how some one could put matching tint on there for him.

I called another tint shop in our area that is very reputable and asked if I could send this moron to them. He obviously refused to take me seriously and I can't waste me time on people like that.

I've got a roll of that purple film if you need it ,it's been laying out in the desert for several years ,should be just right by now :lol:bat:lol

Some guys got all the luck :lol

Guest thatsnappyguy

we had that same exact thing happen here. we didnt touch the tint though, just told that customer to go to another dealer that knows what they are talking about

Archived