New wrap AGAIN

A friend that came to my window tinting school a couple years ago wanted to learn some wrap so he and his wife came to visit and wrapped my van for me. This is the 3rd wrap on the van not counting the original cut vinyl. All over the top of the last!!!! I just didn’t like the last one! The pictures I have are before we put our name on the windows. Just plain simple text using brushed aluminum on the dark glass.

Stan

BEFORE

spring07031.jpg

DURING

sonycamerabikesvanrccars226.jpg

AFTER

sonycamerabikesvanrccars229.jpg

sonycamerabikesvanrccars230.jpg

was it hard to wrap the van??? Just was wondering...wraping my magnum as we speak, hopefully post some pics asap...looks good, it will get peoples attention...where is your name at?????? You got to get a hummer, or a smart car and wrap it up...just to get attention, you know??? Tell your wife I said thanks for the fax, she was a sweetheart...you better treat her right!

was it hard to wrap the van??? Just was wondering...wraping my magnum as we speak, hopefully post some pics asap...looks good, it will get peoples attention...where is your name at?????? You got to get a hummer, or a smart car and wrap it up...just to get attention, you know??? Tell your wife I said thanks for the fax, she was a sweetheart...you better treat her right!

The van was pretty straight forward on the install except the roof. We were tired by the time we got there and the Orajet 3651 g RA we were using has a pretty high tack on contact. I have been working this week with Avery’s low tack 1007 I think is the number.

Glad we could help with the fax! Alexia is the greatest, got to treat her good. I will be teaching in Greece next week and she is bummed out she has to stay here and run the retail shop! I have some boat picks I will post soon. The boat in the background of one of the pictures we just wrapped and designed with the new tattoo software.

Good luck on your job, can’t wait to see the pictures :shock

Stan

Archived