are your shops

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cartek
I've been doing flyers and buniess cards but there not working that good!!! :rock

what is your location like? 90% of my biz is drive by traffic so far.

off of a major hwy. most of mine is word of mouth :dunno

it takes time brother, dont worry they will come.

Guest davidbourg
I've been doing flyers and buniess cards but there not working that good!!! :)

what is your location like? 90% of my biz is drive by traffic so far.

off of a major hwy. most of mine is word of mouth :)

it takes time brother, dont worry they will come.

Starting to pick up on my end!!! booked this week :D

Guest intintz

One week out here in Indiana. Man, seven weeks out! Your either the only shop in your area or just the best. Just a thought, but if your customers are willing to wait that long they probably would'nt have a problem giving you a deposit of some sort. Might give you a little more peace of mind. Oh yeah, buy more Dew and RedBull.

Guest JUSTIN
One week out here in Indiana. Man, seven weeks out! Your either the only shop in your area or just the best. Just a thought, but if your customers are willing to wait that long they probably would'nt have a problem giving you a deposit of some sort. Might give you a little more peace of mind. Oh yeah, buy more Dew and RedBull.

That was us last year with only Justin as the installer, this year we have two new installers so our wait isn't that long, but our overall sales are really up :thumb For our area, our weather plays such a huge roll in sales. When it's all gloomy, people nest, when the sun is out we are running like headless chicken. The only bad thing is we have had unusually cold weather for 6 weeks straight, so our sales slumped off a bit but we were still keeping 3 installers busy, now that summer is here hopefully we will get more booked.

I think we are the best...two tinter shop we have worked together 18 years....17 in the same shop....im tinting for kids now who car seats I moved when I tinted their parents cars....wow that makes me feel old.....

Archived