are your shops

Guest davidbourg
I've been doing flyers and buniess cards but there not working that good!!! :nope

what is your location like? 90% of my biz is drive by traffic so far.

off of a major hwy. most of mine is word of mouth :twocents

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today was my first day with several no-shows, which is nice since I haven't had a day off in two weeks, so I just jumped in the pool with the kids all afternoon, and switched all the phones over to voicemail, only my second time in the pool this year, time to collect on the cost of all the chemicals :twocents

we are slammed scheduling 7 weeks out....anybody else ?

time to raise those prices I say.. :rock

I think so to...I was just reading a post about the guy who it the lowest price and three weeks out...im the highest and 7 out .....and getting shoped by the competition all the time....17 years in the same place has its advantages.....we are doiong 3 to 4 vehicles a day and about 10 com/ res jobs a month,,,yeah!!!!!

aug 1st everything goes up 10 bucks.....

:dunno Nice...

slow... but no one wants to drive out here... I started shavin a couple edges for some friends cars, and they all love it... so why am I slow? :dunno

gonna make some FG calls tomorrow and cold call some homes ive passed recently. see how it goes.

today was my first day with several no-shows, which is nice since I haven't had a day off in two weeks, so I just jumped in the pool with the kids all afternoon, and switched all the phones over to voicemail, only my second time in the pool this year, time to collect on the cost of all the chemicals :rock

good for you you need those times with the family...especially on the week days.....its like they count more or something..... I had two no shows yesterday one I confirmed the day before the other had a disconected phone number....(that the problem being so far in advance on scheduling)....I have a list of customers who say call if I get a no sow or canclation....so I moves someone up a month they were happy....and I had one for today drop off a day early.....so I did that one....and was able to schedlule somone for todays spot......you will be ready to work today after a little r&r..... :beer

slow... but no one wants to drive out here... I started shavin a couple edges for some friends cars, and they all love it... so why am I slow? :dunno

gonna make some FG calls tomorrow and cold call some homes ive passed recently. see how it goes.

AAAAAAAAAAH! slow...I hear its tough to be in any business where you are from....with all the auto business cutting plant production and even closing....my family is all from michigan and my brother work for ford and a plant....he told me that business are closing ever day so all we can hope for is a change in your economy to get some cars in your doors......good luck man :beer

we have 5 to do today....a sub wrx station wagon, 2 dr honda, bmw convt, a 4 dr cant remember what it is and a warranty on a door on an eclipse.....should make for a non-stop day...plus all the calls.....

Archived