Aprons?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sun-busters
:lol:poke
What would you charge to post one over the pond? I can only get crappy ones over here, im sure a few of the UK guys may be interested if the price is right

Guest Solscreen
What would you charge to post one over the pond? I can only get crappy ones over here, im sure a few of the UK guys may be interested if the price is right

Hi Shadow, try these guys in Wales, I use the Unger-Ergotec, very good, I can do any flat glass job with just the tool pouch filled with all I need, I dont take in a tool box with me anymore, there very strong, and last ages.

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/s...duct-flyer.html

Guest Solscreen
Thanks Mick and Shady for the info :drevil

Hi Dave,

Give one of those Ungers a go, worth buying for a few quid, as I mentioned I never take a tool box on site anymore, no need to with that pouch, gonna treat myself to a new one soon, as the velcro fap that holds it on the belt is geting a bit bald and wont hold it down very long, I have the unger belt that clips round and has loops to hang your scrim if you use one, dont use paper towel anymore either, when your scrim gets dirty bung it in the washing machine ready for another day & another $

Archived