57 chevy

Guest tintmanlibby

Guest tintmanlibby

im going out this morning and starting my holiday week off with a 57 chevy that is in mint condition .my film type is cer 30 from huper optik I have plenty enough confidence in myself on the back glass but pointer are welcome please , ineed a yoda

I did one.....not all that hard to shrink, but I was fortunate that the window was out of the car. The curve is not that bad....just take your time on the shrink. Do the edge of the window like any old car. Cut the butyl sealant back to give yourself a good working edge. Tell the that there may be a slight "light gap" edge showing and offer to use some black sealant to edge it at an up charge.

Guest tintmanlibby
I did one.....not all that hard to shrink, but I was fortunate that the window was out of the car. The curve is not that bad....just take your time on the shrink. Do the edge of the window like any old car. Cut the butyl sealant back to give yourself a good working edge. Tell the that there may be a slight "light gap" edge showing and offer to use some black sealant to edge it at an up charge.

that's wat I thought ,im thinking most of the heat work is done at the top and the bottom just rolls around with minimum heat thank you bra

Archived