70% Roll up states

lorenzotint

to give the customer piece of mind. if the cop wants to he can still write a ticket. then the customer has to try and show the card to the court and hope they take it.

I had a customer who came in with a doctors perscription and insurance waiver so I can tint his windshield. I did it in 70%. I told him a cop can still give him a ticket if he wants to, and then you just gotta reason with the court. the perscription only exempts the customer during the day though.

a cop can write a ticket for whatever he/she wants, its up to you to fight it in court.

anything you install on the front roll ups is considered !llegal. There is no reason for any of us in killa kali to say its "lega" as any clear glass out there is already metering between 83-71%. ITs !llegal and u have to let customers know that way they dont try to backfire your arse.

it must suck for you guys.

not allowing even 50% net of VLT on side windows is just bullshit. its just plain stupid. there is nothing unsafe about it. it just help to keep the interior a bit cooler.

Guest thatsnappyguy
like 70% is really providing that much privacy that the cops cant see in it. stupidity. its just a money scam.

yes we are in california and the money flows and goes down the toilet. fast!

and 70% will look dark on some cars

I dont see 70% looking dark on any car. I bet they pull ppl over all the time think they have "!llegal" tint only to find that the windows arent tinted at all. plain ignorance.

Ya'll have some crummy laws there. In Texas its 25% for the front two. But lets remember the glass has a little darkness to it, so it will vary depending on the film. If I put 35% with Madicos' CH35 it reads 27% on clear glass.

The f*cked up thing??? With Texas state inspections, the film can't be darker than 20% (88 and newer) and it passes. Also, you can pass inspection w/o a front license plate, but it is required by law to have one. :thumb

Archived