a Rep from suntek calls me

I received a very polite cal from suntek rep ( direct factory version) and we have a good talk asking how I feel the film and about the future.

Now just wondering how we I am going to pay them for the film , I really hated to pay by credit card

Do you think I can set a billing account with them? 30 days or on delivery?

I received a very polite cal from suntek rep ( direct factory version) and we have a good talk asking how I feel the film and about the future.

Now just wondering how we I am going to pay them for the film , I really hated to pay by credit card

Hi dude! long time :thumb I think cash on delivery is best :poop Have you tried Global? I'm using it now in the school.

Stan

Guest OnTheDarkside

Personally, I would have no problem setting up an account and paying with my credit card over the phone....And I'm pretty cautious about that kinda stuff...

Nothing much could go wrong and if so, usually the credit card company steps up and sucks it up.

That form of payment is quick and easy.

And Im still looking forward to trying my sample roll of SunTek! The shop is almost up and running!

Hi dude! long time :thumb I think cash on delivery is best :thumb Have you tried Global? I'm using it now in the school.

Stan

No I haven't try global and I will ask you a roll soon. I am kind on flat more actually :flip

I like paying with credit card for just about everything. If I have an issue I can dispute it. I got jacked on a cellphone rebate by wirefly (dont ever use dear god!) and they managed to get my the entire purchase refunded from that shady ass company.

Archived