shrinking with a torch

Guest oasisglatint

I'm new to the forum thing. Giving this post a try to see how easy it is. I bought my first torch yesterday, after watching the youtube stuff, and am excited to give it a try. Use the heat gun regularly, but am open to new stuff. As we all know..... shrinking is a temp issue, so as long as caution is taken, shouldnt matter where the HOT comes from...... Right? I'll give back some heads-up this week :trustme

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm new to the forum thing. Giving this post a try to see how easy it is. I bought my first torch yesterday, after watching the youtube stuff, and am excited to give it a try. Use the heat gun regularly, but am open to new stuff. As we all know..... shrinking is a temp issue, so as long as caution is taken, shouldnt matter where the HOT comes from...... Right? I'll give back some heads-up this week :trustme

The dood on you tube use a different head on his torch. It's not the cheap one that you get at home-depot. I think it was a Lennox (spelling).

Archived