Gah Hacks

My dads best friend has a real hot daughter that I kick it with occasionally. She is moving out west so I offered to give her a deal on tinting her car, we'd planned on doing it next week. She works at a mexican joint and while workin her shift the manager took her car without her permission to his cousin who is learning to tint windows. Hilarity does not ensue. Its hackwork at its finest and now I'm stuck doing an R&R. Gah who leaves their keys out and who just takes a car to try and impress a girl.

This hack is attending the school I went to next year, the kids there are so damn picky its going to be a tough year for him. Ugh who practices on random cars, some people.

:beer Practice on your own ride idiot :beer

Sounds like she's prolly blowin' smoke up yourass...

I'll bet she told him what you said you'd charge and then the said, oh I'll get my cousin Manwell to do it for 20 bucks and a b**w j*b....

So if I were you, I wouldn't kiss her... :beer

hahahaha I wont be. I told her she'd be payin for a removal plus install. I agree sounds shady

Sounds like she's prolly blowin' smoke up yourass...

I'll bet she told him what you said you'd charge and then the said, oh I'll get my cousin Manwell to do it for 20 bucks and a b**w j*b....

So if I were you, I wouldn't kiss her... :spit

:thumb:cool:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:thumb:thumb:beer:rollin

but seriously. you want to impress her and think ya got a chance with her?

do it for free and you might, just might, maybe get a date :lol2:lol2:lol2:poke:spit

Guest FilmBlazer

5-0 knows better there are plenty of women to bOn even though it is Michigan. He will charge accordingly and bOn her anyways cuz thats how he rollz.

Archived