Moving to Dry Shrink

Any chance you still have the video? I am a hands on guy. If I could see someone doing it and/or the video I would be home free. I'll send UPS to get it and return it quick. I have obviously been wet shrinking for years, so I have the feel for the film in that mode, it is just jumping to the big league of dry method.

It's not that big a jump. Just get some sheets, or Sizer, wet it, let it dry and shrink away. The sheets and sizer make it more like a wet shrink, so it's just a different feel. I never liked powder myself. But that's just me. You already know how to shrink, this is just easier and better IMHO. :lol

If I had the video I would give it to you. When I sold my shop here it went with the shop and the new guy don't like me anymore. You can get it from Dave Metcalf. I got mine from Paul Grecko when he carried SG. It is on of the best changes I made and just when I thought I couldn't learn anything new. :thumb

I Baby powder everything and sometimes I even use it on rolldowns, too.

:rollin what cars would you do this on? I usually just heat the odd finger on doors wet method..and do dry on back glass.

Wizard,

I'll dry shrink rolldowns that have extreme curvature like 3000GT/Stealth and Newer Cougars and even sometimes the older LeBarons and such. :rollin

Archived