2008 audi a8

Guest johnanez1

Guest lordofthetints
need help any tips on tinting this car

i´ve done a few, no problems there.

I dont ever pull panels, but if you do u might have to, its kinda tight there.

Guest johnanez1
need help any tips on tinting this car

i´ve done a few, no problems there.

I dont ever pull panels, but if you do u might have to, its kinda tight there.

what about the back glass with the the brake light just about touching the glass?

Guest exclusive1

You don't need to pull anything (still hard) you can get the back glass with a bulldozer and a sideswiper, but its still a a**acke. The real problem is if you ever have to strip one, that rear section takes a act of God to get apart and then some.

Guest johnanez1
You don't need to pull anything (still hard) you can get the back glass with a bulldozer and a sideswiper, but its still a a**acke. The real problem is if you ever have to strip one, that rear section takes a act of God to get apart and then some.

hey thanks man ,

yeah don't pull the panels it does no good. Back glass use a clipboard as well as the bulldozer and sideswipe. one more thing...good luck!

yeah I need it

Guest johnanez1
I haven't done one but isn't that the car that the headrest are near impossible to get out and all in the way :thumb Seems like ArtofTint had the secret to removing them.

I feel that if im spending alot of xtra time removing parts of the car just so I can tint it that I should also be raising the price as well

Archived