Guest maxpro pacific
I use the Maxpro, CP on most of my cheaper jobs. not as high quality film as some of the stuff I have. Never had any problems with it, shrinks good as long as you use low heat. lays down nicely. Dont know about longetivity. I do have mine cut 24/36 rolls. So far so good.

Good to hear, straight up, would you recomend it? please be real..... We only want the truth at no matter what cost. What if you paid twice as much, would it be better? patrick B

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Suncs
Your in AZ right? I guess your the guy that larry from global was talking about. I guess ill be meeting with you soon.

yo, yo. hey whats up braaa, a meeetings are always good, what are we going to do when we meet, LOL Whats up, my knowledge is yours, what do you need ?

hit larry up at global he was the one that mentioned a meeting. I thought you knew.

Just ordered my sample...Im anxious to see how it shrinks

It shrinks awesome!!!!! :cool

I used it on a back glass of some saturn just to see how it would lay down. It seemed like it wanted to curl alot...maybe its just the small sample roll it was on....

Guest absolutetinting
MaxPro was the name Clear Defense of Martinsville Va sold their repackaged Hanita products. Don Martin and his sons-in-law was scamming people telling the story how Don Martin was the Inventor of Profilon. Martin had a lot of problems with two guys in California named Brian Dede and Gordon Lee. They paid Martin a LOT of money and Martin was investigated for fraud. The SEC and IRS looked into Martin and his biasness. The business sat still for 4 or 5 years. His daughter Tanya Cockman run's it now.

The Hanita 12 mil is called MaxPro CD335. Clear Defense is just another scammer repackaging someone else's product.

Clear Defense now hides their 'technical data' stating that its just for customers,or is it to hide the fact that they have nothing special! He used to claim that he makes his own films, gee, how does he do that in that old tire store he calls his 'factory/office'.

I like the Hanita product, and I've hung a lot of it over the years, to bad Hanita can be trusted. The lawsuit for IP theft says it all, Hanita will do anything to make a buck, even steal American trade secrets to do so! For more information just Google Hanita Coatings Lawsuit! Its all there! Hey, now that they have to pay out millions of dollars Hanita may be having a discount sale to pay off the court. Good news for all you re-sellers. Too bad your money/profits is going to a company that is based in Israel not in America. But hasn't that always been the problem with us, we want to pay next to nothing and re-sell it at a profit. Good for China, India, Korea, Canada, and Israel, bad for America.

Uman

I don't think that this is the same as what jack sagar is selling or other maxpro dist.. from info gathered maxpro doesn't have architectural or security films. they just have auto film for now. :lol2

MaxPro was the name Clear Defense of Martinsville Va sold their repackaged Hanita products. Don Martin and his sons-in-law was scamming people telling the story how Don Martin was the Inventor of Profilon. Martin had a lot of problems with two guys in California named Brian Dede and Gordon Lee. They paid Martin a LOT of money and Martin was investigated for fraud. The SEC and IRS looked into Martin and his biasness. The business sat still for 4 or 5 years. His daughter Tanya Cockman run's it now.

The Hanita 12 mil is called MaxPro CD335. Clear Defense is just another scammer repackaging someone else's product.

Clear Defense now hides their 'technical data' stating that its just for customers,or is it to hide the fact that they have nothing special! He used to claim that he makes his own films, gee, how does he do that in that old tire store he calls his 'factory/office'.

I like the Hanita product, and I've hung a lot of it over the years, to bad Hanita can be trusted. The lawsuit for IP theft says it all, Hanita will do anything to make a buck, even steal American trade secrets to do so! For more information just Google Hanita Coatings Lawsuit! Its all there! Hey, now that they have to pay out millions of dollars Hanita may be having a discount sale to pay off the court. Good news for all you re-sellers. Too bad your money/profits is going to a company that is based in Israel not in America. But hasn't that always been the problem with us, we want to pay next to nothing and re-sell it at a profit. Good for China, India, Korea, Canada, and Israel, bad for America.

Uman

I don't think that this is the same as what jack sagar is selling or other maxpro dist.. from info gathered maxpro doesn't have architectural or security films. they just have auto film for now. :lol2

I know for a fact the CA dist offers more than auto. Beyond that I have no idea.

Archived