V.P.

Guest filmslayer

Guest Sunlimited

Not pining for CT but if you look at what she has done since Rowland, you can't say she's out of touch. That was a comparison to female vp picks. I personally wouldn't have gone with either one of them, but she was on McCains list early on.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
I'm surprised myself, I thought Jody Rell would be the pick if it were to be a woman. Strong pick though, we'll see what happens. Still torn on who to vote for, Obama had a hell of a speech last night, anxiously awaiting McCains speech now..

DUn, JODI RELL???? You must be pining for CT.............. :notwrthy Rell is so far out of touch, she'd be like electing your 90 year old gramma.............Definately too old for the McCain ticket............................

McCain is too old for the McCain ticket :nuts

:hmmm

She's a good pick. I think it's funny that the Dem hacks are trying to make her experience an issue.....considering they paraded out a marxist leaning community organizer, now senator (seriously Illinois, what the hell?) with a whopping 146 days of senate experience...

I like that she introduced herself by clearly stating her resume. Of course Obama just spouts retoric and skips over how he ended up where he is today. The people who buy that crap are like animals who get distracted by shining objects (massive staging, lights, over-the-top music).

Guest tallscott
She's a good pick. I think it's funny that the Dem hacks are trying to make her experience an issue.....considering they paraded out a marxist leaning community organizer, now senator (seriously Illinois, what the hell?) with a whopping 146 days of senate experience...

I like that she introduced herself by clearly stating her resume. Of course Obama just spouts retoric and skips over how he ended up where he is today. The people who buy that crap are like animals who get distracted by shining objects (massive staging, lights, over-the-top music).

Well said!! :notwrthy

Archived