GUSTAV......

Guest jakestint

Guest jakestint

I know this has nothing to do with tinting....But....

I kinda doubt any tint shops will have folks waiting in line here in New Orleans .

Traffic is out of control here ...everyone heading out!!!

BAD memories of Katrina.

Ill keep you posted...... :notwrthy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jakestint

I work on the out skirts of the city ......Its projected path is directed twords us..NOT GOOD......

I know you guys get your fair share also......But no one likes to see this comming.

We're still peicing up from 3 yrs ago.

Good luck!

Guest filmslayer

I was here in 04 when 4 major hurricanes hit ,saw the eye of 3 of them pass over.It looks rite now like FL will be missed ,but from what I've witnessed in the last 10 yrs. the forcasts are not all that acurate untill they get to the 48hr. range.So there are a lot of people that could be affected! My only advise is if something this big can even possibly hit your area,GET THE FROCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!

Guest thatsnappyguy

we are just outside the city of new orleans and we are about to pack it up and roll out. suprizingly, we were very busy yesterday. we are at work now, but we are about to leave shortly. jake, what shop u work at?

Guest thatsnappyguy

im goin to be in little rock, running from this storm...any tint shops that yall know of that I can go visit??? hit me on the cell...5043296648

Guest willie

Good luck to you guys and stay safe. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Talked to Cajun last night and sounds like you guys and gals are preparing for the worst.

Hang tough :notwrthy

Archived