Need Stick Family in EPS

Guest clashmet

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TexasMom

I really like the stick figures that Acehole posted a link to earlier. However, it doesn't look to be a vector file. At least, it's not working right for me. I use a crappy cutting softward called Artcut and I usually have to import a file in CorelDraw first then export it as an eps file then import it into Artcut. That usually works for me but it isn't this time. Any ideas? If not, is it possible to get a copy of the other files that are being shared?

Thanks. I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Guest spldvin

hello everyone I woud like to trade something for the stick people if you would like I have alot of vector art that I can trade in your looking give me a yell at spldvin@aol.com thanks

Guest SweetnSassy

From the looks of this forum... everyone seems to like stick families. I would really love to get a few of them also~ Thanks in advance!! :beer

Hey everybody!! Sorry that I'm just getting back to the board, but I've had some things change in my life. For everyone who wants the stick families, email me at roshute@yahoo.com and I'll email them to in .eps format. I've got two sets now.

:lol2

Archived