post where you're from

Guest vclimber
hey tint dude,why dont you make it manditory for people to list where there from?what up joe :gay

Why don't we give a urine sample while we are at it? :gay

I think you're the only guy around here nervous about revealing where you're located :spit I atleast have an idea from our personal messages back and forth. but it still doesn't mean much when it comes down to it. other than I might have to come show you how to ride the slopes :spit

No, there are other members who don't even post or hide behind multi accounts, most don't list a location either. Now it's more principle for me... it doesn't mean much when it comes down to it. Facts and accuracy are my pet peeve... If anyone here brings good info to the table then who cares where they are from? Diversity is a good thing isn't it, why does everyone have to do the same thing? This forum allows for some anonymity while others do not. To each their own... :spit

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey tint dude,why dont you make it manditory for people to list where there from?what up joe :spit

Why don't we give a urine sample while we are at it? :gay

I think you're the only guy around here nervous about revealing where you're located :spit I atleast have an idea from our personal messages back and forth. but it still doesn't mean much when it comes down to it. other than I might have to come show you how to ride the slopes :spit

No, there are other members who don't even post or hide behind multi accounts, most don't list a location either. Now it's more principle for me... it doesn't mean much when it comes down to it. Facts and accuracy are my pet peeve... If anyone here brings good info to the table then who cares where they are from? Diversity is a good thing isn't it, why does everyone have to do the same thing? This forum allows for some anonymity while others do not. To each their own... :gay

in other words...you are from noneyofuckingbusiness,USA. :gay

What difference does it make where someone is from when they post? Please explain.

why would I want to give away my tips and tricks out for free to others or my competition, you know..ones that I have found out on my own in my many years of tinting..I havent been in this business for over 19 years and build up my skills and tricks , trade secrets, for some internet diyer to come on here and learn off my knowledge I have received from hands on working this business for all these years..some ppl dont mine..I do. :spit

Guest vclimber
What difference does it make where someone is from when they post? Please explain.

why would I want to give away my tips and tricks out for free to others or my competition, you know..ones that I have found out on my own in my many years of tinting..I havent been in this business for over 19 years and build up my skills and tricks , trade secrets, for some internet diyer to come on here and learn off my knowledge I have received from hands on working this business for all these years..some ppl dont mine..I do. :spit

So then why post here?

Archived