post where you're from

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What difference does it make where someone is from when they post? Please explain.

why would I want to give away my tips and tricks out for free to others or my competition, you know..ones that I have found out on my own in my many years of tinting..I havent been in this business for over 19 years and build up my skills and tricks , trade secrets, for some internet diyer to come on here and learn off my knowledge I have received from hands on working this business for all these years..some ppl dont mine..I do. :spit

So then why post here?

because I can.

why not post where you are from?...and who you are.?...because you dont have to.

Guest vclimber
What difference does it make where someone is from when they post? Please explain.

why would I want to give away my tips and tricks out for free to others or my competition, you know..ones that I have found out on my own in my many years of tinting..I havent been in this business for over 19 years and build up my skills and tricks , trade secrets, for some internet diyer to come on here and learn off my knowledge I have received from hands on working this business for all these years..some ppl dont mine..I do. :gay

So then why post here?

because I can.

why not post where you are from?...and who you are.?...because you dont have to.

One member suggested that TD make location mandatory and that was my point.

Maybe the more important bit of info to post is the reason we come here? To share info, to harvest info, hijack threads, to start :spit with others... :spit

dallas here, well ft worth any way but not everyone knows where that is. I am right next to DFW airport.

and climber you still havent said where you are from, I know too but why even post in thise thread if not to say where you are from, makes you look suspicious (if thats how you spell it). its not a big deal you are just making it out to be. If you dont want to say where you are from then again, why post in this thread? not trying to be rude just curious. I see the whole thing about it being mandatory I dont think it should be, I think you are just trying to bump yer post count. :spit

Archived