post where you're from

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh yeah, and im from DEEEETROIT MICHIGAN

home of the economic recession! GO GM + CHRYSLER! :thumb. jk. they best not merge. or ill be gettin robbed by pissed off engineers

DEEEEETROIT... good times. I miss crusin Woodward, Mound and even hood ass Gratiot!

oh yeah, and im from DEEEETROIT MICHIGAN

home of the economic recession! GO GM + CHRYSLER! :thumb. jk. they best not merge. or ill be gettin robbed by pissed off engineers

DEEEEETROIT... good times. I miss crusin Woodward, Mound and even hood ass Gratiot!

lol. ill be on woodward tomorrow. I hate Mound... too many stop lights...

Now gratiot... thats an experience, especially if your between chene and 8 mile.

I actually did a FG quote for a store on 8 mile and gratiot. I almost didnt go give it because of the people who were all lookin at me. :thumb I had an added, "Safety" charge. :poke

Gratiot is nasty, nothin but liquor stores, gas stations and the occasional white castle... mmmmm

The zombie bums are kinda neat though, park at a store and watch them come roaming out to bug ya. Take someone there who isnt prepared and they will crap themselves!

Gratiot is nasty, nothin but liquor stores, gas stations and the occasional white castle... mmmmm

The zombie bums are kinda neat though, park at a store and watch them come roaming out to bug ya. Take someone there who isnt prepared and they will crap themselves!

ya, but you also forgot one key business on gratiot... Church's Fried Chicken! or popeyes, but I see those more on the west side. :thumb

hahaha, ya, the bums are fun. or drop a $5 into one of those grate holes downtown and tell a bum about it, then watch them climb down there to get it and get stuck... ive always wanted to do that...

p.s. nice avatar

Archived