Nissan GTR

Guest itinwin

Guest Mo Evo
Just did my first new GTR. Its eeeeeezzzzzzz. I want this car. I had to do it on the showroom floor cuz they didnt want any miles on it.

Same here. I had to remove the 'do not touch' stickers plastered all over the car before attacking the windows right there on the showroom. Why 3 grand for 'super silver' paint? It doesn't look like anything special.

Just did my first new GTR. Its eeeeeezzzzzzz. I want this car. I had to do it on the showroom floor cuz they didnt want any miles on it.

Before you decide you want this "super car", google the problems that people are having with them. There is a GTR forum where a guy had some trans. problems that were gonna cost $20k to fix not covered by warranty. The car has a black box just like a plane. If you drive it like it was meant to be driven, you automatically void your warranty. Hell, in Japan they are making people sign a contract stating they will not modify it in any way.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/redirect-t...owtopic%3D25361

you gotta love tinting in a show room, with it being a brand new car and all with a extra clean enviroment? I know I would mind, I love my air conditioned shop.

the only thing that most likely nerved you, is feeling like your doing a live show for every one...lol

I can only imagine how much longer it took answering all the questions?

Guest itinwin

yeah, the famous question......ya know........."hey I thought that went on the inside!" I had it done in about 45 minutes just cuz I didnt want to tally up how many times that I had to answer that question!!!

Guest streetsounds

I have done 2 of em in this little azz town here these small business owners have so much money here lol the car is cake besides the fact that im 60 lbs overweight lol and trick the fronts to stay up

Archived