any advice for a learner

Guest leonpdr2008

I went to see John last week about poss taking the course he runs, as a refresher for things I've picked up in the major japanese compant who I work for (who happen to have 4 month off now). Training was in house there over numerous years but, TBH John highlighted lots of things I need to refresh & learn about PDR so just trying to sort a time & date soon. :thumb

Regarding the glue tabs, I'm awaiting a reply from a couple of suppliers about trying theres on car when its cold (like this week).

Will post another thread to see if anyone else can suggest glue sticks.. :thumb

Guest leonpdr2008

Hello GlenPF,sorry to hear about your work situation.The motor trade is slow where I am at the moment not as busy as usual.I had a good day yesterday done a small dent on a citroen c3 came out 100% I'm enjoying pdr more and more as I get better.Good luck with the time spent with john mine was worth every penny.

Guest Jody

Hey, my name is Jody, 27 from SA recently taught myself how to do PDR unlike most PDR techs I do it for the passion! I just fell in love with the art and have been practicing for about 6 months, I know what you thinking... There is no way this chop taught himself hail and is pushing perfectly, well, I did so bleh..... Just got a question, now that I know how to push, what now??? I've been to a few local panel shops, and they like "we need experienced PDR techs" so now I don't know what to do, I've dreamed about the day I become a professional tech, but now I don't know what to do!!! Please somebody help, I can't leave my current job yet as its my only income, I'm a 10 year panel beater, just need to know what to do next

Archived