Help with seat leon.

Guest nikstar

Good advice 'VW'....

One more tip...

Once you remove everything and door card is hanging lose, put the 2 bolts back into the window regulator to hold into place, means you can put the window up & down freely without problems re-aligning holes!

Enjoy

Guest peter-SI

1. pic - "holles" in lexan

This one I did in 2,5h hand cut. I dont get it why dont you just lift a back side panel a litle bit and pull the rubber out, tape the edges and viola back dors tinted 15min.
Front side dors pull the colored textil panel off than u see 2 holles unscrew the window and pull it off 15min + 10min tintjob on the tint table.
back glass easy.
Then the front triangels a bit off exercise (I do alot carst vith those), for back quater lexan windows - I did a patern and hand cut vinyl on table - here are pics lokks OK to me and most important customers love it - loks like stock.

No need to put all a part - only makes presure on you and takes u too much time.

2.-4. pic - mat vinyl on lexan

I prefere to be a tinter not mechanic. :spit

Guest Diamond Tints
Why not just take the front windows out? You can do this without removing the door panel at all :mad

hey brother! how's business? :dunno

Ron, Business is good bud :thumb Hows you? not been on here much lately as mega busy getting these days :lol LOL

Cheers to ya :lol

Davie

Archived