Removing the goo after tint removal

What is the fastest way to remove the goo stickers the tint film leave behind after removal. It usually take me a while to scrub them off with soap solution and its really annoying. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

You can use La's Totally Awesome! cleaner you can get from the dollar store, or order some simple pink from a supplier, sometimes rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle works (All these can streak the door panels so wipe frequently). Razer blade the side glasses, scrub the rear if it has defroster with the white scrubbies available from your local paint and body supplier.

I usually try to tell people that tint goes on with water, therefore it comes off with water based stuff. Also, some people use the simple green diluted down. Hope this helps.

Guest Texstar
You can use La's Totally Awesome! cleaner you can get from the dollar store, or order some simple pink from a supplier, sometimes rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle works (All these can streak the door panels so wipe frequently). Razer blade the side glasses, scrub the rear if it has defroster with the white scrubbies available from your local paint and body supplier.

I usually try to tell people that tint goes on with water, therefore it comes off with water based stuff. Also, some people use the simple green diluted down. Hope this helps.

:dunno

What is the fastest way to remove the goo stickers the tint film leave behind after removal. It usually take me a while to scrub them off with soap solution and its really annoying. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Steam it off if possible.. adheasave comes off too. if tint is not too old.

Any window cleaner with ammonia helps too.

I find that I use several different types of removers from goo-gone to simple-green. once I got my steamer five yrs. ago I found out also that it removes alot more adheisives that way. I believe it has to do with all the different types of adheisives out there. when suntek came about that was a sells tool which I never bit on it...LoL

im afraid to use ammonia thinking it will leave a residue, if im reinstalling?

I find that I use several different types of removers from goo-gone to simple-green. once I got my steamer five yrs. ago I found out also that it removes alot more adheisives that way. I believe it has to do with all the different types of adheisives out there. when suntek came about that was a sells tool which I never bit on it...LoL

im afraid to use ammonia thinking it will leave a residue, if im reinstalling?

Ammonia evaporates once it is in air.. thats why you need to keep it covered..

Done a really bad one taking three trys , piece by piece.. Had no problem reintalling..just make sure you clean in twice.

Archived