Tint side windows

Guest tint51

I have been doinig templates for a while and whated to know what is the easiest way to cut side windows.

I read the window tint how to on butcher paper.. has anyone done this or do they just free hand it?

lots of tinters will cut the front and back edges of the door glasses, but they have to be sure and shift the film if the window shifts any....with the sharpie marking you can add as much as you need on the actual cut without repositioning the film a time or two....

on the 1/4 windows I use the liner and pattern as I double cut and trying to see through 2 layers of 20% film or 2 layers of 5% film is a nightmare and it is much faster overall to just make a quick pattern and then cut both together like that....

lots of tinters will cut the front and back edges of the door glasses, but they have to be sure and shift the film if the window shifts any....with the sharpie marking you can add as much as you need on the actual cut without repositioning the film a time or two....

on the 1/4 windows I use the liner and pattern as I double cut and trying to see through 2 layers of 20% film or 2 layers of 5% film is a nightmare and it is much faster overall to just make a quick pattern and then cut both together like that....

Ok,

I see what you mean... I just have seen an experienced tinter do it all without using a sharpie.. I will have to learn more and do what you guys do....

Thanks, for the info.. I watched all the links to the vid..great info..

Archived