hahahaha car of the year for me!!!!!

Guest tintdude1982

Guest tintnmoreok

We install those units here at the shop and have a bypass that allows us to start the car without blowing into the customer's mouthpiece. I'd suggest asking the customer for a spare mouthpiece.

you kind of have to hum into them
what up vip im in your area mang I hear your work is pretty good I picked the custys up at the promenaed on overland :thumb

yeah I noticed you have temecula on your location, you can stop by and say wassup whenever youre around

GROSS ! Putting your mouth where that guy has had his mouth slobbering on that thing !

I woulda passed on it.

YUCK!

gotta do whatcha gotta do, not like youre inhaling on it. give it a wipe down and youre good to go. just telling the hum thing for anybodies future reference. if you just blow it wont register.

Guest tintdude1982

I thought the same thing I wouldnt even think about putting my mouth on it but what I did was wrap my thumb and forefinger around it and created a tight tunnel and it worked no way in hell was I putting my mouth on that effin nasty thing hope I helped :p1ss :p1ss

I had a custy call and set up an appointment a 2dr civic, anyhow I go to pick it up and lo and behold theres a breasthalizer in there hahahaha I had to go thru hell to start the car let alone during the drive back to the shop I had to breath in it again to make sure I didnt switch drivers lol stupid machine but this is a first for me anyone have anything similar??? :thumb

:lol:? sorry guys, I cant believe it :hmmm . people buyin such a :lol I would :lol a car dealer who wants to sell me such a Bull :? . :?

Archived