hahahaha car of the year for me!!!!!

Guest tintdude1982

Guest tintdude1982

I had a custy call and set up an appointment a 2dr civic, anyhow I go to pick it up and lo and behold theres a breasthalizer in there hahahaha I had to go thru hell to start the car let alone during the drive back to the shop I had to breath in it again to make sure I didnt switch drivers lol stupid machine but this is a first for me anyone have anything similar??? :thumb

I had a custy call and set up an appointment a 2dr civic, anyhow I go to pick it up and lo and behold theres a breasthalizer in there hahahaha I had to go thru hell to start the car let alone during the drive back to the shop I had to breath in it again to make sure I didnt switch drivers lol stupid machine but this is a first for me anyone have anything similar??? :thumb

Yeah actually. I hate to admit it, but I had a blow and go in my car 4 and a half years ago...for my..........2nd D wobbler. Ive since grown up...please, no criticism about drinking and driving in regards to me. After $23,000, I learned my lesson.

Now I only drink at home, or if I go out, Im the DD or get I a ride.

Guest tintdude1982
you kind of have to hum into them
what up vip im in your area mang I hear your work is pretty good I picked the custys up at the promenaed on overland :thumb

:thumb

Archived