Easier to cut b/g with dark film

If you take an old liner and make a pattern outline to cut you can see to make the lines and then cut the film from that.

I am not sure the cost of freezer paper, but I know most anything like that is not cheap......

A scrap liner is free! The time you are taking to put that paper on the window would be about the same or even more than it takes to make the "pattern" with a liner and sharpie!

If you take an old liner and make a pattern outline to cut you can see to make the lines and then cut the film from that.

I am not sure the cost of freezer paper, but I know most anything like that is not cheap......

A scrap liner is free! The time you are taking to put that paper on the window would be about the same or even more than it takes to make the "pattern" with a liner and sharpie!

I don't usually keep my liners. I will use a back glass liner for the car's side windows though (if it's big enough). I use freezer paper ever so often to make patterns for side glass. This Pontiac was a perfect example!- The roll-ups were taller than the back glass, and the rears shifted and the fronts had a mirror with a crazy overlap of the front edge

Nice idea with the freezer paper! :ditto

Thanks Obi!

I dont know about this....seems like alot of extra steps just to cut out a glass. thats what the light it for.

It's just another method. Might work for some so I'd like to share if it helps anybody

I quit using the light cuz I was sick of shadows and had to keep moving it

Archived