found the devil today

Guest Total tint

At least you can get to that window relatively easily.

The current vehicle that frustrates me is the current model Grand Prix's. The glass isn't TOO bad, but beween the long reach, the headrests, and the tight rear access they're pretty trying. IMO

Speaking of tight spots, the Altima Coupes are a pain to get into and slid the film on the back glass. I have to fold the seatback one one side down, then the other to squegee. And as always, G35 coupes. OCC, maybe you had a hard time with that back glass b/c you stopped smoking. Maybe that cig makes you better!

Id love to quit, if I didnt love smoking so much.

Guest Total tint

The current vehicle that frustrates me is the current model Grand Prix's. The glass isn't TOO bad, but beween the long reach, the headrests, and the tight rear access they're pretty trying. IMO

Speaking of tight spots, the Altima Coupes are a pain to get into and slid the film on the back glass. I have to fold the seatback one one side down, then the other to squegee. And as always, G35 coupes. OCC, maybe you had a hard time with that back glass b/c you stopped smoking. Maybe that cig makes you better!

Id love to quit, if I didnt love smoking so much.

maybe because Im irrated very easily right here latley need a :gasp

Guest scottydosnntkno

I LOVE doing new grand prixs(the 04? +) easy piece of cake hour car. The side windows are short, easy to cut easy to install, and the back glass is a piece of cake. almost completely flat, and lays up perfectly with a sidewwiper and a little bulldozer at the very bottom.

funny how every tinter has their cars.

I know that when I'm not feeling well or my mind is somewhere else the easiest cars can f@ck with you! Big props for stop smoking. I wish I could stop, but like TJ I like to smoke too much!!!

Yeah me too... I hate that I love to smoke :coffee

Congrats on giving them up OCC. :poke

I did one of those a while back with some thick limo and I remember it giving me some trouble. Quitting smoking was pretty tough but not nearly as tough as some of the other stuff I have quit. Personally I like to breath and smoking isn't conducive to that process. So props on that, it's been three years since I quit and it is one of the best decisions I ever made.

Archived