Pentagon Elite Flex ible Attachment System

Got this email today. Love to be able to use this instead of Dow....looks very easy to install...a little expensive though, but well worth it I guess...

"Dear Dealers, Performance Films is proud to offer the Pentagon Elite flexible attachment system for safety film installations. See page 30 in our tool catalog. This material is available in black rolls 108 feet in length. These rolls are available in three sizes: *small: 1/2" solid (on glass) - 1/8" flexible - 1/2" solid (on frame) *standard: 3/8" solid (on glass) - 3/8" flexible - 1/2" solid (on frame) *extra-large: 1/2" solid (on glass) - 3/4" flexible - 1/2" solid (on frame) You may purchase a roll from Performance Films for $4.50 per lineal foot. Whole rolls (108-foot) are available for $486. Half rolls (54-foot) are available for $268 (a $25 cut charge applies). If you have any questions about Pentagon Elite or you need to place an order, please feel free to call our office at 800-228-8468. Regards, Chris"

Got this email today. Love to be able to use this instead of Dow....looks very easy to install...a little expensive though, but well worth it I guess...

"Dear Dealers, Performance Films is proud to offer the Pentagon Elite flexible attachment system for safety film installations. See page 30 in our tool catalog. This material is available in black rolls 108 feet in length. These rolls are available in three sizes: *small: 1/2" solid (on glass) - 1/8" flexible - 1/2" solid (on frame) *standard: 3/8" solid (on glass) - 3/8" flexible - 1/2" solid (on frame) *extra-large: 1/2" solid (on glass) - 3/4" flexible - 1/2" solid (on frame) You may purchase a roll from Performance Films for $4.50 per lineal foot. Whole rolls (108-foot) are available for $486. Half rolls (54-foot) are available for $268 (a $25 cut charge applies). If you have any questions about Pentagon Elite or you need to place an order, please feel free to call our office at 800-228-8468. Regards, Chris"

This stuff is what we use on all of our safety film work for large retailers. It is much better than using Dow 995 and the above costs are pretty attractive. Our company pays nearly that even when we purchase very large quantities ($5000-$7500) at a time. If you have not tried it, I would and you will never go back to Dow 995 again.

Patric Fransko

Guest NEVRL8

[

If you have not tried it, I would and you will never go back to Dow 995 again.

Patric Fransko

Any one have any tips on getting attachment corners to fit nicely? Mitre meeting mitre

or mitre against a squared end???

Easy to work with but expensive. Doesn't work best for every application. :lol

Hey V ,I thought all the Mfgs. were involved in that practice one way or another???? I would agree with you though (Comm. Direct )

Any one have any tips on getting attachment corners to fit nicely? Mitre meeting mitre

or mitre against a squared end???

The best way to do the corners is a basic notch fit. Notch the horizontal edge to accommodate the vertical piece. If you measure the amount the vertical is on the glass, the notch should be able to be made very cleanly and have little or no light gap. If you do have a small light gap, a dab of black silicone is recommended to give a more finished look.

Archived