Printer-Plotter 54" Things you can do?

Guest romeokg

Guest romeokg

Just received printer-plotter 54", starting out with pre-cut tint, and signs. Anything else is this machine good for that I cant think of?

If anyone need to print on large format feel free to contact as well, I will help.

Thx in advance

Where are you located???

My next equipment purchase will be a large format printer/ cutter..... :crazy

unless you are doing large volume is it a good idea to get equipment. I can get stuff printed for $4 sq ft with no hassle of maintance and machine being out dated in 2 years. Just asking what are the pros and cons of getting equipment ?

Where are you located???

My next equipment purchase will be a large format printer/ cutter..... :mad

unless you are doing large volume is it a good idea to get equipment. I can get stuff printed for $4 sq ft with no hassle of maintance and machine being out dated in 2 years. Just asking what are the pros and cons of getting equipment ?

Good machines are no hassle at all, even better if they are not leased so you don't have the pressure, cost of printing is great,and so can the profit be.

And it's a great way to grow your bussines (laminators go just great with the print/cut combo),

after all you already know how to aply film, just have to tweek a little

:D

Guest Fly Paper

We print full color 60" 1440 DPI and laminate hardcoat too! Been doing it cause tinting biz is down and we saw the writing on the wall. We sell all over the country direct to FILM DEALERS. Insulate yourself from the economic downturn. It's a new way of life! www.infiniteoptiksstl.com

Guest thatsnappyguy
Just received printer-plotter 54", starting out with pre-cut tint, and signs. Anything else is this machine good for that I cant think of?

If anyone need to print on large format feel free to contact as well, I will help.

Thx in advance

you got the golden ticket to making a shitload of money. now u just need to learn how to use it.

Archived