CR-V 2001

Guest tint51

is that the one with the black lines all around?? If so I did one with glass paint all along the edges! Had a warranty replacement and decided that it would be better to just paint it out. Used a glass primer that I get from one of my glass shops....very nice looking and just makes it look like it should have been to start IMO...

Guest tint51
is that the one with the black lines all around?? If so I did one with glass paint all along the edges! Had a warranty replacement and decided that it would be better to just paint it out. Used a glass primer that I get from one of my glass shops....very nice looking and just makes it look like it should have been to start IMO...

Yes this is the one...!

I have done the same thing. These back glass's blow... :bingo

I dated a girl with one, planned a large road trip.. I couldnt stand the idea of driving a non tinted CRV for a week. I'll never date another chick with an 01' CRV. Those are just plain annoying. Remove everything or do as they advised.. have fun!

Guest tint51

I have done the same thing. These back glass's blow... jerkit.gif

I will see if ihave to do that I will try it first...

Thanks for all the replies..

Tint51

Guest Crackz

its only bad if you make it bad dont think about it and just breeze through it he look at the bright side it could be a ford tarus wagon

Archived